Taylor’s Scientific Management (42)
Contributions of Scientific Management
Chief among these are:
1. Emphasis on rational thinking on the past of management.
2. Focus on the need for better methods of industrial work through systematic study and research.
3. Emphasis on planning and control of production.
4. Development of Cost Accounting.
5. Development of incentive plans of wage payment based on systematic study of work.
6. Focus on need for a separate Personnel Department.
7. Focus on the problem of fatigue and rest in industrial work.