In this article, we will discuss GIFT City. So, let’s get started.
- GIFT (Gujarat International Finance Tec-City) City is located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
- It consists of a multi-service Special Economic Zone (SEZ), which houses India’s first International Financial Services Centre (IFSC) and an exclusive Domestic Tariff Area (DTA).
- GIFT city (Gujarat International Finance Tec-City) is envisaged as an integrated hub for financial and technology services not just for India but for the world.
- IFSCA is the unified regulator for the development and regulation of financial products, financial services and financial institutions in International Financial Services Centers (IFSCs) in India.
- The social infrastructure in the city includes a school, medical facilities, a proposed hospital, GIFT City business club with indoor and outdoor sports facilities. It also includes integrated well-planned residential housing projects making GIFT City a truly “Walk to Work” City.